Sunday, May 22, 2016

"I can't take that risk. They are everything to me!

history channel documentary "I can't take that risk. They are everything to me! I've just had a couple of months with Susie..." Her eyes hinted at the tears yet he could see she would not like to cry.

"You are one unshakable Red-Head, that is without a doubt! Its piece of why you would not like to see that all the cash they were paying you was a piece of knowing it would make it troublesome for you to turn them in. You are inclined to 'adhere to your firearms' and keep your psyche shut to what is occurring."

"Well! What do you know? Some scholarly understanding! For hell's sake, how might I think about soil tests and so forth? I'm a M.B.A. not a geologist! Beyond any doubt I may have seen it somewhat before, however I expected to get 'the products' on them. The city was supporting them 'no doubt'. Nobody would have listened to some young lady! This is only a railroad work. They know I'm not blameworthy, of anything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment