Thursday, May 26, 2016

You set out not make me your equal!

history channel documentary hd So much you know," said Satan to God, "you set out not make me your equal!""You look for something that can never be; you remained outside of time, before I made time, since I made you so. Dislike man. You remain before me twofold confronted, and attempt to make me trust you have overlooked your decision, the demonstration you took to change and be distinct. What's more, offer to man, your demonstration, all that you will be, you are one minute of grinding! No more. An effect on a material world; this abnormal love men pay to you for a minute of interest is out of apprehension and to copy it, to take in the underhandedness in life, and use it, against the frail and powerless things. Earth is your throne, when wickedness comes, where you can partition and separate it freely. Judge it to be as you wish. Yet, what it resemble, is you, a fluctuating tide, that comes in for a brief timeframe, and gets together its desires, and runs with age out to the ocean to kick the bucket."

No comments:

Post a Comment