Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I let you know it was coming! Presently Jesus is here

history channel documentary 2015 Why this date? What's more, why is this crap going to commence on one day? All things considered, it's less emotional if things require significant investment to turn out badly, yet essentially on the grounds that the planets will all line up with our cosmic systems dark opening, and super gravity will make poo go insane.

I realize what you're considering, he's privilege! yet, for the cynics out there, I know these things since I took heaps of corrosive in my twenties, and the swirly hues let me know so. Likewise, it just kinda popped into my head, similar to destiny or something. I know after the various let downs of the past, it will be difficult to take stock in my forecast, however I have undoubtedly you can set your question marks aside and hold onto my convictions as your own, you can't deny that date seems to be accurate in some way or another, you can feel it in your gut, furthermore that part of the mind which bargains in silly considering.

YOU SEE! I let you know it was coming! Presently Jesus is here, doomsday is upon us, the outsiders are tackling creatures two by two, and you're not prepared! You were excessively bustling playing your recreations, working your employments, furrowing your fields, and now Jesus says he isn't going to hold up, and your stuck here with the disease, and the atomic winter and so forth, and I'm taking off to Gliese 581G to guarantee the survival of humankind, and child outsider Jesus says I'll be fine, 'cause I tune in, and I stockpiled all my crap, and now I'm the one sharing out nibble size chocolates for unique supports, who's insane at this point?! Huh, who's GODDAM CRAZY NOW!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment