Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Get out your Smart telephones and set an update for the morning before the destructive occasion

history channel documentary 2015 To say I feel let down is putting it mildly, I went out and purchased a family measure pack of value avenues, I put on my new shoes so I could beat the thieves, and I shaved so the Messiah wouldn't think I was a vagrant, how rapidly ones dreams can be broken. Presently we know it isn't the apocalypse, and I am left with yolk all over, and I'm humiliated to boot. So where to from here? How would I fill my existence with reason, what is there to anticipate subsequent to the Mayans let all of us down? The main conceivable way out of this I can consider, is to set out my own forecast, and one which will probably materialize in light of the fact that I did science and stuff in school.

Along these lines, as indicated by me, and the calender on my Samsung Galaxy S2, the new date for Doomsday is, 27 March 2015, ifteen, ifteen, fteen, een, een. (that is a reverberation, it makes things sensational) Get out your Smart telephones and set an update for the morning before the destructive occasion, so you know the day preceding it happens, and not on the day when it is past the point of no return (works with birthdays as well). Book the free day work, don't make arrangements for the next weekend, stock up on cigarettes (they will be the new coin), manufacture a reinforced hideout, and the day preceding, go out and purchase heaps of nourishment and water, or only a weapon so you can take different people groups sustenance and water. On the off chance that you don't, you may wind up eating your friends and family, we've all been there and it's not fun, not in any case in any case.

On this day a meteor will come flying in from space, imperceptible to us since it is, exceptionally slippery. Super volcanoes will emit heaving fiery remains into the air which will cover the sun for a hundred years, seismic tremors somewhere down in the sea will bring about tidal waves which will wipe out 70% of the area, there will be a colossal sun based flare which covers us in radiation, and only for that last kick in the jeans, an infection will change and transform all of us into bubble secured soft wreckage heaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment